[ofa-general] Sending two integers via RDMA_WRITE

Zafar Gilani zafargilani at gmail.com
Mon May 25 12:55:48 PDT 2009

I am attaching the code files (client.c and server.c). I hope I am not
bugging you that much! Is there any guide for IBV/RDMA CM? I am using IBA
Specification but that only provides the theory, I am looking for something
close to javadocs (if any).

I will try the rest of what you said in your mail when I can log onto the
cluster (for the time being it does not seem to be responding). I will let
you know when I do so. Meanwhile kindly have a look at the code, lot of
comments for my own good. :)

Thanks,
zafar