[ofa-general] Sending two integers via RDMA_WRITE

Zafar Gilani zafargilani at gmail.com
Mon May 25 22:45:24 PDT 2009

 To make things more clear, why won't you just poll the CQ for completion
directly? (without using the CQ events)

I believe that you will get a completion with error...

Yes I tried polling directly and it returns a negative number. What is the
remedy for this? Is my for loop logically correct (client.c)? I also tried
polling the server CQ directly (server.c) and polling here also returns a
negative number, which means that data write is not working properly thus no
completion events. What do you suggest I do? I am obviously lost! :(