[ofa-general] Installing SDP on existing OFED 1.3.1 install - DRBD SDP/Infiniband Support

Robert Dunkley Robert at saq.co.uk
Tue Sep 1 03:44:42 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

A DRBD release candidate with specific SDP/Infiniband support was
released last week.

I have an existing OFED 1.3.1 install without the SDP protocol loaded, I
need to add it. I still have the original source I installed with and
found what looked like a suitable SRPM, I built the SRPM, installed the
resulting RPM and then restarted OpenSM and OpenIBD but OpenIBD does not
seem to have loaded "ib_sdp". I don't want to reboot this server. Does
anyone know where I am going wrong?

Thanks,

Rob

The SAQ Group

Registered Office: 18 Chapel Street, Petersfield, Hampshire GU32 3DZ
SAQ is the trading name of SEMTEC Limited. Registered in England & Wales
Company Number: 06481952

http://www.saqnet.co.uk AS29219

SAQ Group Delivers high quality, honestly priced communication and I.T. services to UK Business.

Broadband : Domains : Email : Hosting : CoLo : Servers : Racks : Transit : Backups : Managed Networks : Remote Support.

ISPA Member