[ofa-general] Installing SDP on existing OFED 1.3.1 install - DRBD SDP/Infiniband Support

Robert Dunkley Robert at saq.co.uk
Tue Sep 1 04:52:41 PDT 2009

Hi Jack,

Thanks for the reply, it now tries to load the ib_sdp module but fails:

# /etc/rc.d/init.d/openibd restart
Unloading HCA driver:                                      [  OK  ]
Setting up InfiniBand network interfaces:
Bringing up interface ib0:                                 [  OK  ]
Setting up service network . . .                           [  done  ]

Where does the full log for this go? Am I missing some sort of
dependency? (Loaded modules shown below)

# /etc/rc.d/init.d/openibd status

  HCA driver loaded

Configured devices:
ib0