[ofa-general] mlx4 second port lro issue

Barry Mavin Barry.Mavin at recital.com
Thu Sep 10 20:25:57 PDT 2009

Is this a subnet manager issue?

Configure your Subnet Manager (SM) to set the MTU value in
the configuration file. The SM configuration for MTU value is per Partition
Key (PKey). For example, to enable 4052-byte MTUs on a default PKey using
the OpenSM SM, log into the Linux machine (running OpenSM) and perform the
following commands:
1. Edit the file:
   /usr/local/ofed/etc/opensm/partitions.conf
   and include the line:
   key0=0x7fff,ipoib,mtu=5 : ALL=full;

---
Regards