[ofa-general] Re: Merge process for OFED patches

Bart Van Assche bart.vanassche at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 03:47:26 PDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 4:46 PM, Or Gerlitz <ogerlitz at voltaire.com> wrote:

> Bart Van Assche wrote:
>>
>> I would like to contact the author of the fourth patch. But unfortunately I could not find any author information in that patch.
>
> yes, non signed and  unreviewed patches is a common practice of ofed, does this create legal issues? maybe that would be the way to stop this?

The reason I was looking for a patch description and patch author is
that I would like to know why a certain message was generated by the
OFED 1.4.1 SRP initiator. A description in the patch or an e-mail
address of the patch author would have helped me to find this out.

By the way, after I sent the e-mail at the start of this thread I have
found this information via a web search.

Bart.