ib_types.h moving [was: Re: [ofa-general] [RFC] 3/5: IB ACM: libibacm]

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Fri Sep 25 10:19:15 PDT 2009

>Now I likely would agree with Ira that moving ib_types.h to libibumad
>is a least painful option. Do we have a better ideas?

Just a random thought, but what about longer term adding a second set of
interfaces to libibumad?  Basically, something more like the kernel ib_sa.  I
don't know that we need a new library just to expand the interface.

For ib_types.h, I'd rather see it broken up into separate header files, at least
some of which get distributed with libibumad.