[ofa-general] This list expires... tomorrow?

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Sep 29 10:25:13 PDT 2009

It seems like we did that last time and people are still mailing to openib at openib.org
.

Why not cut the cord completely?  Perhaps setup an auto-responder
saying "your was discarded; all mail should be re-sent to linux-
rdma at ...etc."  People will make the mistake of mailing to the old/non-
existent address once and then update their addressbooks.

Plus, won't it be harder on the spam controls on the new list to
recognize a variety of old names for this list?

** My $0.02: out with the old, in with the new.  Otherwise we continue
a chain of really old/outdated email addresses and infrastructure.