[ofa-general] This list expires... tomorrow?

Jeff Becker Jeffrey.C.Becker at nasa.gov
Wed Sep 30 09:48:20 PDT 2009

Or Gerlitz wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 2:40 AM, Jeff Becker <Jeffrey.C.Becker at nasa.gov> wrote:
>
>> From tomorrow on, the general list will continue to exist with
>> searchable archives, but no new messages will be accepted. People who
>> try to send to general will be told to send to
>> linux-rdma at vger.kernel.org instead. If someone posted a patch to general
>> before the switch and it hasn't been accepted, they can repost to the
>> new list. Hope this works for everyone. Thanks
>>

> sounds perfect to me, thanks for driving this Jeff and Roland.
>
> Or

No problem. I'm about to "pull the trigger". Shortly after you see this
message, you will be unsubscribed from this list, and future posts to
the list will be discarded with an auto-reply note redirecting you to
linux-rdma at vger.kernel.org. The list will continue to exist so that its
archives can be accessible.

OK - here goes...

-jeff