[ofa-general] Simplified iWARP user library

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Wed Feb 10 10:18:35 PST 2010

 > As I am now in the process of finishing my work, I was wondering
 > whether there is an interest in the OpenFabrics community for such a
 > library which provides a simplified interface for the OFED verbs. If
 > there is, I would be glad to share my source code with you.

I think there would be great interest in that library, especially if you
could release it under the same GPL/BSDish dual license as libibverbs etc.

In fact I think it might be a good idea to integrate this simpler API
into maybe librdmacm -- having both a "full control" low-level API and a
simpler high-level API available by default would make things easier for
everyone I think.
--
Roland Dreier  <rolandd at cisco.com>
For corporate legal information go to: