[nvmewin] Win7 x86 NVMe compiled driver is old version

Robles, Raymond C raymond.c.robles at intel.com
Wed Sep 9 18:00:57 PDT 2015

Hi Per,

I had to go back and check with the one of the companies who managed the releases. It appears it was an oversight in the .inf file. However, the Visual Studio project/solution has been modified such that the compiled driver will override the .inf and display 1.4.0.0 in the OS.

Were you able to verify that if the driver if this driver is installed, the revision shows as 1.4.0.0? If not, and you see 1.3.0.0 or any other version in the OS, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ray