[nvmewin] OFA NVMe Windows Driver Source Code Access

Robles, Raymond C raymond.c.robles at intel.com
Fri Sep 23 11:14:11 PDT 2016

Hello,

The OFA reference driver must be built from the source code (and VS project files provided). To compile for Win10, you just need to install the WDK 10.0, SDK 10.0, and Visutal Studio 2015 (you can download a free trial version price is an issue).

The OFA reference community does not post binaries of unreleased code. You can find legacy binaries for the 1.2, 1.3, and 1.4 release. Once we release, I will post the binaries for the current 1.5 release. In the meantime, you will have to build the driver yourself in order to test the current trunk source.

Thanks...
Ray