[Ofa_boardplus] OFA January Board Mtg Agenda

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Thu Dec 15 11:41:35 PST 2016

Attached is the agenda for January’s meeting on 1/19 at 11am Mountain.
The call-in information is in the document (I promise) as well as in this email below.

Once again I will be in a meeting in Albuquerque for a few days that week.
So I wanted to provide this now.
I will send a reminder a few days before as well.
Thanx.

> JOIN WEBEX MEETING
>
> https://lanl-us.webex.com/lanl-us/j.php?MTID=m7590abba0beb0995a83af35345c53adf
>
> Meeting num 803 536 609
>
> Host key: 255780
>
> JOIN BY PHONE
>
> +1-415-655-0002 US Toll

Susan Coulter / HPC-DES
Network Capability Lead
(505) 667-8425
“Once in a while you get shown the light
    In the strangest of places if you look at it right”  Robert Hunter