[Ofa_boardplus] August 10, 2017 minutes

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Wed Aug 16 15:13:58 PDT 2017

Mike,
My bad on my previous comment (copied below), the 2018 draft budget does show $48,362 as possible surplus in 2017.
Perhaps modify the minutes to say "The last report on the 2017 budget shows a possible $48,362 surplus".
Thanx.

3.  The first bullet of #4 includes "We have a $48.362 in surplus".  I'm not sure what that means, nor do I think it is accurate, so maybe we start that sentence with "We have an $11,402 projected surplus".

Susan Coulter
HPC-DES / Network
Los Alamos National Laboratory
"Once in a while you get shown the light
  In the strangest of places if you look at it right"
Robert Hunter

__