[Ofa_boardplus] OFA Privacy Statement

Jim Ryan jimdryan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 11:50:57 PDT 2017

The Privacy Statement I drafted is now ready for Board approval, which I
hope to secure at the meeting on Thursday. I'm attaching a very brief preso
providing essential info on its development and the text of the Statement
itself.

If anyone has any questions or comments, I'm very happy to respond either
individually or via this group reflector

thanks, Jim