[Openib-windows] RE: Anything new about the IPOIB arp check-in?

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Fri Oct 21 12:32:38 PDT 2005

Right, I agree that it's a useful feature.  It's just that I'm swamped with
other work and as such it isn't immediately applicable to OpenIB.

> Please note that we have been using this code for a long time and it is quite
> stable, so you can use the patch that I have sent you or I can make a new one
> and send you.

Would you mind sending me a patch against the latest code?  If I give you
feedback, would you be able to incorporate that feedback and resend an updated
patch?

> You will have the freedom to apply your changes when ever you
> have the free time for that.

I'd like to get this in sooner rather than later, it's just a matter of
scheduling it.