[ofw] RE: Formation of the OpenFabrics Alliance 'Windows' working group

Ishai Rabinovitz ishai at mellanox.co.il
Mon Oct 8 14:09:55 PDT 2007

Hi Stan,

I think that is a very good idea to format an OFA windows working group.
I think that only companies that denote to the development effort,
either by implementing code or by doing massive QA, should be a part of
this group.

I think we should decide about the release in the OFA windows working
group forum (After it will be formed)

I'll be glad to get comments on this issue.

Ishai