[ofw] WinOF interoperable with Linux OpenIB

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Thu Oct 11 17:03:52 PDT 2007

The Linux SDP code is part of the open fabrics distribution. The windows
is not part of open fabrics due to legal issues.

Currently there are two ways to get SDP for windows (no royalties):
    1) Binaries - use Mellanox distribution (or other vendor).
    2) source code - Sign an agreement with MS and Mellanox and get the
code.