[ofw] What is ib_types_extended.h?

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Mon May 5 09:01:08 PDT 2008

>It is used in Windows OPENSM instead of osm\ib_types.h, which is used
>for Linux.
>(OPENSM source code is shared between Linux and Windows)

As far as I know, the Linux opensm is maintained in git, and the Windows opensm
is maintained in SVN.  The Windows code is a copy of the Linux code, but not
shared.  There's an ib_types.h file in SVN under opensm\user\include\iba.  Is
this file used?

If we want code sharing, then pick a single source repository for the app and
modify it to support both Windows and Linux.  (I have the same complaints
against DAPL too.)