[ofw] port RDS to OFW - request for input...

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Thu Jul 23 10:02:17 PDT 2009

>Of course, that doesn't mean that we need to invent differences between the
>platforms if we can make due without any.  And it may be that a shim is so
>trivial that it's easy to do.

Studying the details more, providing something close to the Linux kernel rdma_cm
interface on Windows wouldn't be too bad.  Conceptually, it wouldn't be that
different from the IB CM interface in ib_cm_ifc.h.  The only potential problem
is that rdma_destroy_id is blocking.  Since it is also used to cancel
outstanding operations, I don't know if this would be a problem for you or not.

Of course, I still don't know how you implement the address resolution piece...