[ofw] winOFED 3.0 feature set

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Mon Jun 7 09:16:35 PDT 2010

> Does IB ACM impact other CMs? Such that other CMs behavior and/or
> functionality is changed?
> BTW, what does ACM stand for? Another Communications Manager??

ACM is the "assistant to the communication manager".  It's both a lame reference to The Office, and I wanted to avoid calling it the 'CMA', since that commonly refers to the rdma_cm.  It does not impact the behavior of the CM itself.  In its simplest usage, it provides user space path record caching and is specifically targeted at supporting larger clusters.