[ofw] Patch: Don't use inline for RDMA reads

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Tue Mar 9 13:45:10 PST 2010

There is a need to change the test itself.

On the file ndrping.cpp lines 616 you need to change:

    hr = pConnector->CreateEndpoint(
        pCq,
        pCq,
        1,
        QueueDepth,
        1,
        nSge,
        16, // was 0 InboundReadLimit
        16, // was 0 OutboundReadLimit
        NULL,
        &pEndpoint
        );

By the way, I have tried your provider and it did work, so I don't think you should change anything there (you only use inline for rdma read if the size is 0).