[Users] RDMA capabilities for HTTP

Narayan Desai narayan.desai at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 15:56:21 PDT 2013

Can you say a little bit more about the communication workload of this
application? Is it lots of small requests, bulk data transfers, or
something else?

FWIW, if you are trying to move a lot of data across IPoIB, you should make
sure that it is properly tuned. (probably a switch to connected mode, and
bumping up the MTU would help in that case)
 -nld