[openfabrics-ewg] Re: How to generate IBEDreleasesusing 1.0branch

Matters, Todd tmatters at silverstorm.com
Wed Apr 5 11:07:09 PDT 2006

I hesitate to say this, because it may be more difficult to change
anything at this point, but it would be preferable, from my perspective,
to have one release process.  This is why I asked the question about the
sanctioning of IBED.  Maybe the next release.

Todd

Todd A. Matters
SilverStorm Technologies
(610)233-4809