[openfabrics-ewg] Re: FW: IBED-1.0-rc3 is available

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at pathscale.com
Mon Apr 10 14:09:05 PDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 14:04 -0700, Scott Weitzenkamp (sweitzen) wrote:
> Would it make sense to have a bugzilla version ibed-1.0rc3?

I'd rather use the 1.0rc2 tag that's already there, since that's what
userspace is at.

I propose that for the next IBED and OF release candidates, OF skips a
release candidate number so that we both release RC4, and that we do so
on the same day.  This should help to reduce confusion.

Tziporet, how does that sound to you?  If you're okay with it, I'll
bring the idea up on the openib-general list.

I think the logical date to shoot for a release of OF and IBED 1.0 RC4
would be May 1.  How's that sound?

	<b