[openfabrics-ewg] Re: FW: IBED-1.0-rc3 is available

Aviram Gutman aviram at mellanox.co.il
Tue Apr 11 08:11:22 PDT 2006

We agree to the May-1 date for RC4.

Regards,
   Aviram

-----Original Message-----
From: openfabrics-ewg-bounces at openib.org
[mailto:openfabrics-ewg-bounces at openib.org] On Behalf Of Bryan
O'Sullivan
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 12:09 AM
To: Scott Weitzenkamp (sweitzen)
Cc: Moni Levy; ibcg at silverstorm.com; Openfabrics-ewg at openib.org;
ibcg at voltaire.com; Amit Krig; svbu-ibcg at external.cisco.com
Subject: RE: [openfabrics-ewg] Re: FW: IBED-1.0-rc3 is available

On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 14:04 -0700, Scott Weitzenkamp (sweitzen) wrote:
> Would it make sense to have a bugzilla version ibed-1.0rc3?

I'd rather use the 1.0rc2 tag that's already there, since that's what
userspace is at.

I propose that for the next IBED and OF release candidates, OF skips a
release candidate number so that we both release RC4, and that we do so
on the same day.  This should help to reduce confusion.

Tziporet, how does that sound to you?  If you're okay with it, I'll
bring the idea up on the openib-general list.

I think the logical date to shoot for a release of OF and IBED 1.0 RC4
would be May 1.  How's that sound?

	<b