[openfabrics-ewg] Re: [openib-general] Are their any MVAPICH source or binary RPMscorresponding to the SuSE 10 x86_64 RPMs at red-bean?

Chris Worley worleys at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 09:10:47 PDT 2006

Woody,

I've seen this mismatch before; it occurs when the IB
drivers/libraries don't match the libraries that MVAPICH was built
with.

But, I've never seen it claim that the same executible was version 0,
10, 2,... all for the same executible.

And, I did build that MVAPICH w.r.t. the read-bean RC2 libraries for
SuSE 10 (three times).

Chris