[openfabrics-ewg] IBED RC3 Test Report

Ranjit Pandit rpandit at silverstorm.com
Tue Apr 25 15:35:06 PDT 2006

Karun is on vacation so I have to build/install RC3 myself to give you
the exact error.

When I selected "All packages" (in install.sh) I got the following
list of components and Rds was not in it. I have started a build.. I
will let you know what I find.

Following is the list of IBED packages that you have chosen
            (some may have been added by the installation program due
to package dependencies):
ib_ipoib
ib_sdp
ib_srp