[openfabrics-ewg] Rollup patch for ipath and OFED

Betsy Zeller betsy at pathscale.com
Mon Aug 14 11:34:05 PDT 2006

Tziporet - I've got someone else (Robert Walsh)  looking at this in
Bryan's place, as he is out this week.

Much of what's in the rollup patch are backport patches, as we made some
pretty significant code reorganization changes for the 2.6.18 kernel.
Robert will summarize what's going on with the rest of the changes. For
example, the change you mention to the API, core and mthca are out for
review on the mailing list - specifically, this is a change to make a
specific function return a value. While I would hope that wouldn't cause
a problem, Robert will work with you to find something acceptable.

- Betsy