[openfabrics-ewg] [openib-general] OFED 1.1-rc1 is available

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Thu Aug 17 00:24:30 PDT 2006

Hi Hal,

It is common practice to base "distributions" of Autotools based code on
"make dist".
It is also common to avoid including the configure.in Makefile.am and
other stuff that is considered "input" source code.
Sources are made available under the SVN tree. On many GNU projects the
sources are also distributed in source tar gzip archives.

If this is a strong requirement (to be able to do "maintainer mode"
work) from the distribution, we need to change our EXTRA_DIST
assignments in the entire tree.
Can be done if is really required.

Eitan Zahavi
Senior Engineering Director, Software Architect
Mellanox Technologies LTD
Tel:+972-4-9097208
Fax:+972-4-9593245
P.O. Box 586 Yokneam 20692 ISRAEL