[openfabrics-ewg] OFED 1.0 release schedule

Scott Weitzenkamp (sweitzen) sweitzen at cisco.com
Tue Jun 13 11:59:25 PDT 2006

Looks good to me.  We have started compiling pre1.  Please do not make
any C code changes.

Scott Weitzenkamp
SQA and Release Manager
Server Virtualization Business Unit
Cisco Systems

(sweitzen); Matters, Todd; Moni Levy; Betsy Zeller; Bob Woodruff
	Cc: OpenFabricsEWG
	Subject: RE: [openfabrics-ewg] OFED 1.0 release schedule

	I see no comment ...

	Can I assume this plan is OK with you?