[openfabrics-ewg] IBED v1 SRP Deliverable

Pramod Srivatsa (psrivats) psrivats at cisco.com
Fri Mar 24 17:15:25 PST 2006

Matt,

The Monday 8AM meeting is purely an SRP meeting. This is to discuss the
work that needs to be done for inclusion of SRP into IBED.

We don't need a full telecon, only those interested in contributing to
SRP need join. (I was asked to send the meeting notice out on this
mailer, so everyone is aware of the meeting taking place.)

I will resend the meeting notice out again.

-Pramod