[openfabrics-ewg] RE: OpenMPI package & install definition

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Mar 28 16:05:07 PST 2006

The final meeting was set for 8am Pacific US time tomorrow morning
(Wednesday, 29 March 2006).

I sent around phone bridge and agenda information to everyone who was on
Tziporet's Outlook appointment invitation.  If others want to attend,
let me know and I'll send you the information.

This teleconference is for MPI coordination issues only -- there is a
separate IBED release coordination meeting on Thursday morning at 9am
Pacific US time (Thursday, 30 March 2006).