[openfabrics-ewg] OFED 1.0 release criteria

Scott Weitzenkamp (sweitzen) sweitzen at cisco.com
Tue May 9 00:13:55 PDT 2006

Yes, we plan to support the Cisco SRP Fibre Channel gateway in OFED 1.0.
As RHEL4 is the most common OS used with this gateway, we urgently need
RHEL4 SRP support back in OFED to continue testing.

We were planning to try the RHEL4 multipathd with OFED SRP, has anyone
else tried this yet?

Scott Weitzenkamp
SQA and Release Manager
Server Virtualization Business Unit