[openfabrics-ewg] Before we can start testing - we needto ensurethat RDS is fully ported.

Richard Frank Richard.Frank at oracle.com
Tue May 16 15:06:23 PDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 02:17 -0400, Pandit, Ranjit wrote:
> Following features are yet to be implemented in OpenFabric Rds:
>

>      1. Failover

This is the same fail over logic as in the original RDS check in done by
SS but put in the contrib branch and based on the SS stack ? We just
need to port this fail over logic to the Gen2 RDS implementation and add
the driver level acking ?

Or did you add the the driver level acking to close the hole for HCA
level fail over to the original check in ?

>      1.
>      2. Loopback connections

Yes, Oracle needs this to operate.