[openfabrics-ewg] OFED Mtg Minutes 5/22

Shawn Hansen (shahanse) shahanse at cisco.com
Mon May 22 09:38:15 PDT 2006

All,

Minutes for today's meeting:

1) Copyright terms of OFED release - Betsy to email list with findings.
2) OFED release criteria.  What are the release criteria for SRP and
SDP?  Can we focus on the classic HPC community and get a release out if
SDP is not deemed production-quality in the next release candidate?
Need statements from each company on their testing and quality levels.
- Tziporet and QA managers to weigh in.
3) Final list of production vs. technology preview components.  Need
recommendations from release manager and company representatives.
4) Our next OFED conference call will be held in two weeks on June 5,
2006 at 9am PST.

Please use the dial-in information below:

Dial-in#:	800.743.7560
International Dial-in#:	617.614.3888
Participant Passcode:	20536433

Thanks,