[openfabrics-ewg] RE: Updated ipath patches in OFED tree

Betsy Zeller betsy at pathscale.com
Tue May 30 19:52:01 PDT 2006

Tziporet - Bryan's patches from ofed: gen2/1.0-branch/1.0/ofed/patches
are intended to be applied against the InfiniPath source you built for
OFED RC5, rather than against Roland's git tree. Because 2.6.17 was very
close to releasing, there were some InfiniPath patches Roland preferred
to defer to 2.6.18. Consequently, there are patches in OFED RC5 which
aren't in Roland's git tree. The patches Bryan placed in
ofed: gen2/1.0-branch/1.0/ofed/patches depend on those patches, and so
will need to be applied against your OFED RC5 tree.

Please let me know if this approach works for you.

Thanks, Betsy