[openfabrics-ewg] Agenda for SC OFA meeting

Pramod Srivatsa (psrivats) psrivats at cisco.com
Fri Nov 3 05:34:37 PST 2006

Thanks, Jeff.

Bill - Below are my comments:

- What is OFSS 2.0? Was there an OFSS 1.0?

- There is no session with Tziporet as the moderator

- The comment below is worrying. How / why was this decided? How has
this been communicated? This does not seem to be in the spirit of an
open-community.
- " - There are many topics to be covered that are mandated by the OFA
board, such as the Linux and Windows OFA stacks, iWARP integration
plans, OFED, etc."

- I don't think anyone answered Hal's question of how we are going to
keep things going. It seems to me we have not been able to prioritize
the needs of the customers and development community, but instead have a
few minutes to talk about everything that is being worked on. My concern
is that there will be a lot of talk, but no clear decisions or action
identified after 1.5 days. Why can't we spend more time on the immediate
issues for the people that will be attending? For example, Roland will
not be there, so major development areas will not be addressed.

-Pramod