[openfabrics-ewg] Agenda for SC OFA meeting

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Nov 6 05:18:26 PST 2006

Still not right.

**CORRECT
12.15
Working Lunch brought in – OFED 1.x feature road map/discussion –
Tziporet Koren

**WRONG
13.00
OFST 2.0 Development and OFED 1.x Processes for Coordination, Bug
Fixes, Testing etc.
--> Should be: OFED Processes for coordination, bug fixes, testing,
etc.  No reference to version numbers.
Tziporet Koren, Bob Woodruff
--> Should be Jeff

**WRONG
13.30
OFST/OFED 2.0 Resources, Features, Timelines and Processes
--> This is not what Bob originally pitched this session to be.  I
think you need to ask him what he wants the session title to be and
the content to be about.
Bob Woodruff, Jeff Squyres
--> Should be Bob