[openfabrics-ewg] Results of agenda teleconf

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Nov 6 12:52:11 PST 2006

Well, I'm glad we're reduced to sending around multiple versions of
word documents and manually merging them rather than using the
wiki...  ;-)

Here's my notes from the call today.  I enabled "track changes" so
all my changes are easily visible.  I didn't get everything; I think
Woody and/or Tziporet have some notes, especially for the Friday
afternoon's stuff.

My changes:

- Eliminated some dead space from the top
- Updated the version number (it was very out of date) to match the
filename
- Marked Windows session pending participation from MS
- Broke out 18:30-19:15 session into individual sub-sessions per
similar sessions on Friday morning.  >>> This all still easily fits
on 2 pages <<<
- A few name changes on Friday

--
Jeff Squyres