[openfabrics-ewg] OFED 1.2 plans on the Wiki

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Mon Nov 20 08:03:22 PST 2006

link: https://openib.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=OFED+release+procedure

-----Original Message-----
From: Tziporet Koren
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 6:00 PM
To: OpenFabricsEWG
Cc: openib
Subject: OFED 1.2 plans on the Wiki

Hi All,

Following the OFA summit at SC06 I placed the minutes from the OFED 1.2
plans on the Wiki page:

I wish to remind the release milestones & schedule:

*        Release: Apr 18 07

*        2nd RC: Apr 2 07

*        1st RC: Mar 21 07

*        Beta: Feb 28 07

*        Alpha / feature freeze: Jan 31 07

*        Feature list agreed: Dec 4 07 (Jeff will send meeting info)

Each owner should send the effort estimation for the new features to the
entire list by Dec-1

In the meeting we will agree upon the features that will be in OFED 1.2

Note:

There are several issues raised in the meeting and I will add them to
the Wiki too.

However we will discuss these issues in subsequent meetings and not on
Dec-4.

thanks,

Tziporet Koren

Software Director