[openfabrics-ewg] [openib-general] Issues regarding release process that were raised in OFED 1.2 plans review

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Tue Nov 28 05:05:07 PST 2006

Tziporet Koren wrote:
> Roland Dreier wrote:
>>  >    7. How do we get bonding support, that Or just implemented and sent
>>  >       to netdev:
>>
>> This seems to have stopped making progress -- Or needs to take the
>> review comments he got and repost so that we can get this merged
>> upstream.
>>
> Hi Or,
> Do you need any help to continue driving this?

Sorry for the late response, i was in vacation... anyway, i am going to
send a second version of the patches to netdev (with cc-ing openib as
you have asked) later this week. Once this is done, the next steps other
then getting feedback on the second round, would be to carry testing by
the various players, where Novell, RedHat, GPFS and Oracle expressed
their intention to do so.

Or.