[openfabrics-ewg] Future teleconferences

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Thu Oct 5 19:48:10 PDT 2006

On the call yesterday, we decided to try to make progress on various issues
that were raised via targeted teleconferences (i.e., have a teleconference
for specific topics).  I already sent out a mail about next Monday's
teleconference (source management).  Here's some other topics that I think
could be good to discuss as a group:

- v1.2 planning
    - what features are going into v1.2?
    - what are relevant dates for the v1.2 series?
    - how do we integrate with RHEL and SLES?
    - where/how is the release plan published and updated?
    - define code review procedures

- testing management
    - who is testing what (be specific)
    - how do we publish this information and keep it updated, particularly
on a per-release basis?
    - how can we limit required testing between release candidates?
    - what platforms/configurations must work before 1.2 can ship?

--
Jeff Squyres
Server Virtualization Business Unit