[openfabrics-ewg] Cisco SQA results for OFED 1.1 rc6

Aviram Gutman aviram at dev.mellanox.co.il
Mon Oct 9 07:54:36 PDT 2006

Thanks for the report. Please see below

Scott Weitzenkamp (sweitzen) wrote:
> The testing in general went well.
>
> All testing was done on Mellanox HCAs, both SDR and DDR.  Most testing
> was done on RHEL4 U3, but we have done some testing on RHEL4 U4 and
> SLES10, and in the future will test less and less on RHEL4 U3.  See
> attached spreadsheet for more details.
>
> The following bugs and enhancement requests were filed.
>
>     247     OFED IPoIB HA not working on RHEL4 U3

We fixed it inRC7

>     249     OFED 1.1: Open MPI 1.1.1 won't compile with Intel C 9.[01]
>     on SLES 10

I guess this will not be fixed for OFED 1.1. Correct?

>     258     OFED: ppc64 GNU mpif90 missing for MVAPICH

Can you send us log file?

>     259     problems with OFED IPoIB HA on SLES10

Fixed in RC7

>     260     IPoIB HA does not migrate IPoIB pkey interfaces

Will be done for OFED 1.2

>     261     can't configure IPoIB pkey interfaces at boot time

This is a feature request. It will not be in OFED 1.1

>     262     can't configure SRP mounts from /etc/fstab

This is a major request. Need to work with Roland and Openib-general list.

>     263     OFED 1.1 rc6: IPoIB Oops during IPoIB failover loop

Working on it

>     264     add binary compat to OFED MVAPICH for programs linked with
>     VAPI MVAPICH
>
>     265     OFED: can't install multiple kernel-ib packages for
>     dual-boot system

Feature request for future OFED releases

>     266     IPoIB multicast does not work with RHEL4 U4

This is an issue with RH4 U4. It requires kernel patch. We documented
the problem in the IPoIB release notes.

>     267     OFED 1.1 MVAPICH not working on SLES10 x86_64

It is weird. For us it works perfectly.

>     268     OFED openibd script references IBG2

Fixed for final

>     269     OFED 1.1 rc6 IPoIB does not interoperate with Cisco SFS 3001

Can Cisco debug it and send patches?

>     270     tvflash does not work with HCA recovery jumper

Can Cisco send a fix?

>     271     misleading error message when stopping openibd if SDP in use

Fixed for Final