[openfabrics-ewg] Intel MPI on rc7 - RedHat EL4-U3

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Wed Oct 11 14:14:33 PDT 2006

Hi Betsy,

I got your email and responded, but I keep getting messages that
delivery
of the emails to Qlogic are delayed. Is your email server working
properly ?
Are you getting my emails from Intel ?

Anyway to answer your question. I am still seeing problems
with Intel MPI/OFED rc7 on RedHat EL4-U3.  I know that Robert
had success with a 2.6.16 kernel on FC. Have you guys tried it
on RedHat EL4-U3 or can you. Still trying to determine if the failures
I am seeing are something in my hardware or generic problems
with the Qlogic driver on rc7.

woody