[openfabrics-ewg] test results from Mellanox, Voltaire, QLogic, and IBM for OFED 1.1 rc7?

Marcus Eder MEDER at de.ibm.com
Thu Oct 19 14:49:48 PDT 2006

Hi Scott,
attached please find the test results of OFED 1.1 pre1 in conjunction with
IBM eHCA on POWER5.

Regarding performance I will provide a link to a published performance
whitepaper shortly.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Kind Regards

Marcus Eder

InfiniBand Development
Mail: IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH,
Labor Boeblingen, D3627/7103-19 (009),
Schoenaicher Str. 220, D-71032 Boeblingen, Germany
Phone: ++49 (0) 7031-16-3202, FAX: -2042
Internet: meder at de.ibm.com

"Scott Weitzenkamp (sweitzen)" <sweitzen at cisco.com>
Sent by: openfabrics-ewg-bounces at openib.org
19.10.2006 02:11

openfabrics-ewg at openib.org
cc
openib-general at openib.org
Subject
[openfabrics-ewg] test results from Mellanox, Voltaire, QLogic, and IBM
for OFED 1.1 rc7?

What testing did these companies do with rc7?  I'd kinda like to see
performance data for the QLogic and IBM HCAs...

Scott Weitzenkamp
SQA and Release Manager
Server Virtualization Business Unit
Cisco Systems