[openfabrics-ewg] Tomorrow's teleconference

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Mon Oct 23 07:52:00 PDT 2006

    Tziporet> Well I think the decision was just on the kernel parts
    Tziporet> (please fix me if I am wrong).  So the question how do
    Tziporet> we drive this - mainly we need Sean and Hal to move to
    Tziporet> git since they are the maintainers of several kernel
    Tziporet> modules.

Actually I don't think Sean and Hal have to do anything in particular.
I'm happy to maintain branches or even complete trees for them based
on sending emails via email, and Sean seems to be using git already
anyway.  Hal has not done any kernel work lately (the most recent
change in the kernel I see from him is from April) so I don't think
that is a big issue.

 - R.