[openfabrics-ewg] meeting conflict

Johann George johann.george at qlogic.com
Mon Oct 23 16:58:17 PDT 2006

> Johann, thanks, you're right. Would it work for us to start with the
> board meeting then segue to the EWG meeting?

The board meeting starts at 8:00 while the EWG meeting starts at 9:00.  We
usually use up the full 2 hours for the board meeting.

> You'll recall we have the meeting early this month only, to make it
> possible to surface issues for the OFA event before SC'06 start

This is not so much a result of the board meeting change and will be a
recurring issue.  If the board meeting had been at its regular time this
month, it also would have conflicted.  Given that the EWG meeting is every
two weeks on Monday at 9:00, it will conflict with the board meeting roughly
every couple of months.

At QLogic, we can work around it as Betsy is our official representative on
the EWG.  Nevertheless, it could affect others who need to attend both
meetings.

Johann