[openfabrics-ewg] Please update release notes for the component that you own

Tziporet Koren tziporet at dev.mellanox.co.il
Mon Sep 11 00:34:33 PDT 2006

All the people in the "To"
Each of you is an owner of a component in the coming OFED 1.1 release.
Please take time to review the release note of your component and update
it toward the release.
The RN that are in 1.1 now are based on the RN of 1.0 with updates of
the version & date only.

Note also that during my vacation Jack will replace me in responsibility
on the documents of OFED.

Thanks,
Tziporet

*Release notes:*
OFED_release_notes.txt -- Tziporet & Jack
mthca_release_notes.txt -- Jack
opensm_release_notes.txt -- Hal & Eitan
diags_release_notes.txt -- Hal
osu_mpi_release_notes.txt - Pasha
ipath_release_notes.txt  - Betsy & Bryan
ipoib_release_notes.txt -- Eli + Vlad
iser_release_notes.txt -- Moni
sdp_release_notes.txt -- MST + Eitan
srp_release_notes.txt -- Ishai (explain on new daemon)
open_mpi_release_notes.txt -- Jeff
ibutils_release_note.txt -- Amit
uDAPL_release_notes.txt -- Arlin + James
ehca_release_notes.txt - Nam Nguyen

*General:*
OFED_Installation_Guide.txt -- Vlad
README.txt -- Jack