[openfabrics-ewg] Please update release notes for the component that you own

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Sep 11 05:26:09 PDT 2006

Updated the notes for Open MPI.

I notice that some of the files have Windows-style CRLF terminators:

~/svn/ofed-1.1/docs % file *txt
diags_release_notes.txt:     ASCII English text
ibutils_release_note.txt:    ASCII English text
ipath_release_notes.txt:     ASCII English text, with CRLF line terminators
ipoib_release_notes.txt:     ASCII English text
iser_release_notes.txt:      ASCII English text, with CRLF line terminators
MPI_README.txt:              ASCII English text
mthca_release_notes.txt:     ASCII English text
OFED_Installation_Guide.txt: ASCII English text
OFED_release_notes.txt:      ASCII English text
OFED_tips.txt:               ASCII English text, with CRLF line terminators
open_mpi_release_notes.txt:  ASCII English text
opensm_release_notes.txt:    ASCII English text
osu_mpi_release_notes.txt:   ASCII English text, with CRLF line terminators
PERF_TEST_README.txt:        ASCII English text
README.txt:                  ASCII English text, with CRLF line terminators
sdp_release_notes.txt:       ASCII English text, with CRLF line terminators
srp_release_notes.txt:       ASCII English text, with CRLF line terminators
uDAPL_release_notes.txt:     ASCII English text, with CRLF line terminators

We should be consistent -- they should all be Windows-style, or they should
all be Linux/Unix-style (I don't really care which).

Can someone decide which, and run dos2unix or unix2dos on the files?

Thanks!

--
Jeff Squyres
Server Virtualization Business Unit